Excel is intended for anyone who seeks to develop one of the most critical and fundamental digital skills today. Excel remains one of the most omnipresent pieces of software used in workplaces across the world.
Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio
This workshop explores ways to
- Performing daily use and complex function more efficiently which will save your 5 to 6 Days in months
- How to Prepare Interactive MIS and Dashboard with KPI’s in Excel
1) Participants will be able to create MIS reports and Dashboards for the clients .
2) Participants Will be able to handle any changes in the data after completing the return working.
3) Participants Will be able to do basic automation, so they can make working of GSTR 1 automated.
4) In the session we will try to solve all the difficulties which we faced while filing the GST return plus any additional query user have.
5) Will explain to particulars how to prepare standard output reports for all clients, so that it’s easy for anyone to review.
6) Last but most important we would be covering in depth knowledge of daily used functions of excel to a very advanced level, So it’s also easy for participants to relate to things they use in a regular working environment.
Name of few places where we have conducted Excel Training
- Institute of chartered accountants of India, (WIRC) and various Study circles,
- Bombay chartered accountants society
- On Various Social Media platforms like CA Club India, Gst Panacea etc.
- IN CA firms :- TR chadha , TaxOlegal, and many others
- In MNCS :- HUL, Jyothy Labs, Edelweiss, Caprihans etc